Friday, April 9, 2010

Artist Momma

I guess I can't deny it any longer. According to my kids, I am very talented at drawing. Don't believe me?? Here's proof. =)



Weird looking people, pigs, dogs, dog-people.. Nouvelle specifically requested the amazing version of Mickey Mouse and a snake on the right. It's okay, you can be jealous. I won't tell any one. :)


And by Audric's request. Cowboys riding horses. I know.. the talent is insane!


Do you think they'll be disappointed when they realize Mommy isn't as great as they thought? I'm sure it'll happen someday..probably sooner than I'd like.. but hey, I'll enjoy being their perfect, talented, artist Mama while I can!


..and enough about me! Check out how awesome my kids are! I think they may even be better than I am at drawing! Not that it's hard or anything! =D


Isn't he cute? I wouldn't mind running into such a cute little ghost!


And Nouvelle.. she's very detailed with her scribbles!


And last but not least, I am teaching my big guy to write his name. He's doing SO well! He's even got the order the letters come in memorized. He's SO smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment